Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The highlight of my day was finally dumping our massive pile of recycling off at Waste Management. Some vital machine needed to do the dirty work has been broken for weeks, and has left us non-paying customers high and dry for a place to rid of our recyclables. As annoyed as I was towards the lengthy closer, I was delighted to see so many people as happy as I attempting to 'be green' in the land of excess. I pulled up among a slew of people, emptied the car and was out in a flash. So easy, yet such a difficult concept to sell. The rumor is that not all of Yampa Valley's recyclables end up reused. Now, with the recent closer, I'm even more eager to pursue a story asking why this is...

1 comment:

Glenjammin said...

Steamboat should recycle more!

Details..

My photo
Encinitas, CA, United States
www.myspace.com/crazybbuckles www.facebook.com www.BrettBuckles.com (under construction)