Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Today I'm completing a task I've been meaning to do for five months now. Perhaps I've been so heavily dragging my feet for the fact that I am sick of my thoughts being jam-packed with the solitary topic of rehabilitation and recovery. Now that the light at the end of the tunnel is becoming as bright as our recent sun-soaked days, it's time to ramble on about everyday life: Living the life of the broken, broke and blissful in Paradise, Colorado...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Details..
- Brett Buckles
- Encinitas, CA, United States
- www.myspace.com/crazybbuckles www.facebook.com www.BrettBuckles.com (under construction)
1 comment:
It is such a shame that so many people don't recycle and it appears to be the older generations who are the worst about it. For example in my office we go through boxes of paper every month and do they recycle any of it, not until i came on board.
Post a Comment